Technology Division Join the Planning-Tech Community
The Technology Division's mission is to exchange information about planning applications that incorporate and are improved through the use of technology and data; explore potential applications that may benefit the profession; inform and educate all members of the APA about solutions that work; and advocate for the best practices in the use of tech and data to support planning.
By joining the Tech Division, you can help improve planning through the use of innovative technologies and use of data.
- Receive a newly redesigned quarterly newsletter with insightful articles that will inform your work
- Share your thoughts on and experiences with planning technology and learn from others testing and applying new applications in real planning situations
- Volunteer to help coordinate our sponsored sessions at the annual National Planning Conference and/or other Tech Division activities
- Participate in applied research activities
- Ask questions and receive answers from the experts about planning technology and applications